Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sparks Fly


I once had a guy best friend,who was my ultimate best friend. I can't go without a day without talking to him. He always know how to cheer me up. He was always the one I can depend on, vice versa. He was not only my best friend, he was my boyfriend too. I never felt that comfortable with someone like him. We used to finish each others sentences and with one glance, we would already know what is in our minds. As if we are talking to each other using our eyes. When we broke up, he said we'll always be best friends. But a few weeks later we had a huge fight, when he started to be nice to me or something like that, my ego got in the way. He said it was enough, he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore and he ended our friendship. Letting my ego come between us was a mistake I will regret till my last breath. When my heart was starting to heal, we keep bumping into each other. His smile will always turn into a frown every time we bump into each other. How could you not be sad when the person you love, hate seeing you? Hm.

When I listen to songs like Stay and Scar, both by Miley Cyrus, I would immediately think of him and I'd break down and cry. The other night in the car, the song Kenangan Terindah by Samson came on the radio, I forced myself to keep the tears from falling as this song holds a lot of memories to it . Haih. I know I should have moved on already. I even thought I moved on already, but boy was I wrong. My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw him at a shop. Moving on gets harder everyday as I used to run to him when I have problems or secrets to tell, and now I have no one but myself. I'm tired of convincing myself and everyone else that I'm fine because I'm far from fine. Haih.

I should probably stop writing this crap and get some sleep before mum wakes me up for breakfast. Forgive me for this emo shit post. I just need to let it out. Good night. X

No comments:

Post a Comment