Friday, October 15, 2010

Final Countdown


I'm gonna start this post by saying; I’m sorry for my previous post. Do excuse me for saying those ruthless words. I was erm, very furious with that guy. What he said was rude and offensive. I swear I would have punched him at the face if he was anywhere close to me. Anyhow, I’ve tried hating him, but it's just not my nature to hate someone no matter how bad that person treats me. Hmm maybe I'm too nice? Well that what I’ve been told. Do remember, I don't hold grudges but I never forget the things you did. Kapish? Whatever, enough about that. Oh btw, my finals are starting this Monday. So I better go and cram my brain with facts and handy stuffs that will hopefully help me pass my exams. And oh yeah, I won't be updating this blog in about a month or so. K chow.
Gotta go now. Wish me luck! Bye. X

Oh btw, if you have time to spare, do take a look at this awesome blog.
You won't regret it, I promise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment